Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Just some sayings about how I think & hell I just like to say it!

Last night i sent an angel to watch over u while u were sleeping. It came back early and i asked it why? Its said "Angels dont watch other Angels"



Treasure every moment that you have! And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time with. And remember time waits for no one.


Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present.



If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them



"Your friends are your release. They're who you have the most fun with, and yet when the going gets tough, those people turn around and suddenly they're not just making you laugh, they're being this rock and giving you all their advice. Even though you're so much your own person, if you dissect yourself, I guarantee you, your friends are in there. Their influence is incredible. Best friends are what you need most."



A man wants to be a woman's first love, a woman wants to be his last.


Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear


"I miss you when something really good happens, because you're the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you're the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow, and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life."


A kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug till you find the one you're always thinking of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Love was just a word till I heard it from you.


Everyone in life is gonna hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.



"False friends are like a shadow, they're with you while you're in the sunshine, but leave you the minute you cross into the shade."



A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.

"I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry."



"Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after a moment or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends."


"I'll remember the days we laughed together and promised to be friends... Even though we'll be apart, there will always be a bond in our hearts."


"Thank you for making me laugh when I'd almost forgotten how to."


"To the world, you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world."


"You laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at you because you're all the same."


"Live every day to its fullest so that when you die, you can stand in front of God or whatever you believe in and be satisfied that you fullfilled your purpose."

Live with no excuses and love with no regrets


If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...


It's only after someone is gone do you realize how much you miss them...


There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.


Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you


Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.


Sitting next to you doing bsolutely nothing, means absolutely everything to me



It's the times we're so crazy, that people think we're high.

It's the times we laugh so hard, we can't help but cry.

It's all the inside jokes and "remember whens".

those are all the reasons that we're best friends!



It's the times we're so crazy, that people think we're high.

It's the times we laugh so hard, we can't help but cry.

It's all the inside jokes and "remember whens".

those are all the reasons that we're best friends!


People will forget what you said.

People will forget what you did.

But people will never forget how you made them feel.


"The way to happiness:Keep you heart free from hate, your mind from worry.

Live simply, except little, give much.

Fill your life with love. Scatter sunshine.

Forget yourself, think of others.

Do as you would be done by.

Try this for a week, and you'll be surprised."


"Everything I dream about,

Everything I scream about,

Everything that makes me mad,

Everything that makes me sad,

Everything I cry about,

Everything...

Everything I think about is you..."


Loving someone doesnt need a reason. If you can explain why you love someone, its not called "Love"... its called "Like"


Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak … sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go


"Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end."


No one will win the battle of the sexes, there is too much flirting with the enemy


You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life.



Don't play stupid with me...I'm better at it.


If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy....even if its not with you


The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they are okay, then it's you.


Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened!


Just remember... if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.


"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.



Roses are red violets are blue, God made me pretty, what happened to you?


Never be afraid to try, remember...

Amateurs built the ark

Professionals built the Titanic


Feelings change - memories don't.



Imagine there is a bank account that credits your account each morning with $86,400. It carries over no balance from day to day.

Every evening the bank deletes whatever part of the balance you failed to use during the day. What would you do? Draw out every cent, of course?

Each of us has such a bank. It's name is TIME.

Every morning, it credits you with 86,400 seconds.

Every night it writes off as lost, whatever of this you have failed to invest to a good purpose.

It carries over no balance. It allows no over draft. Each day it opens a new account for you. Each night it burns the remains of the day.

If you fail to use the day's deposits, the loss is yours. There is no drawing against "tomorrow."

You must live in the present on today's deposits. Invest it so as to get from it the utmost in health, happiness and success!

The clock is running!! Make the most of today.


To realise the value of ONE YEAR, ask a student who failed a grade.

To realise the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.

To realise the value of ONE WEEK, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realise the value of ONE HOUR, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.

To realise the value of ONE MINUTE, ask a person who just missed a train.

To realise the value of ONE SECOND, ask someone who just avoided an accident.

To realise the value of ONE MILLISECOND, ask the person who won a silver medal at the Olympics.


No comments:

Post a Comment